RE: Who on NBC

> From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
> Hmmm.  The onelist list or the forum?
> keets
>
	> By the way, I can't believe all the bitching and fussing going on
over at
> >the new Pete list (majortom).   UUUUGGGHHH!!!

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Guess I was talking about the "onelist" list.  I
can't keep the names straight.

> From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
> Subject: Re: Hits To Our List
>
>  > >	And yes, our list is taking hits again.   I don't get it.  I'm
>  > >trying to stay calm.  Keets! Pull my reigns if needed!!
>  > >
>  > >	Stay in tune here,
>  > >	Kevin in VT.
>

>  People try to put us down, just because we get around.....
>  - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Talkin' 'bout the Igtc list......

> >Jsut say a preview for next weeks Freaks and Geeks.
> >The one girl wants to go to a Who concert wither friends and plays the
> >record for her parents.
>  From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: WHO on NBC
> What record did she play?  When they start playing the latest live
> release,
> TED are in business again, right?
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  It's Who Are You, specifically "Squeeze Box".
The parents don't find the lyrics "goes in and out, and in and out, and in
and out" as humorous as the rest of us.  So I guess the concert is the 1982
tour.  Wonder if she'll be permitted to go.
	My folks are still regretting their decision not to let me go.  Too
many drugs and such at these types of events you know.
	Like keeping me from this concert helped matters.

	Hey, there is a guy on the "onelist" who is asking how to join this
list.  Anyone know how I get him hooked up??  I can't remember how.

	Stay in Tune,
	A still foggy Kevin, from this past weekend of Who and partying, in
VT.