re: lennon

Acctually, Pete and John hung out at the Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus.  I have this beautiful picture of them from the opening with Pete playing a plastic sax and wearing a fur coat and a pointed clow hat and John wearing a wide brimmed hat some sparkly shirt and playing a plastic trumpet.  But I think John hung out with Keith more.  He was there during the "lost weekend."  I read once somewhere that Roger used to go out and drink with him.  As for Pete and Paul, I always thought they were quite chummy.  Linda used to date Roger, too.  Pete used to go over to their house for dinner, that's what Paul says.  I even read that Pete went to Linda's funeral.  One other Beatle connection, this one is kind of far out there, so feel free to skip this.  I recently read the funniest damn book in the world called The Walrus Was Paul, whish about the supposed death of Paul McCartney in 1966 and the resulting cover up with a replacement.  This book is hilarious, I recomend any Beatle fan read it.  Anyway, the book says the car accident that killed the real Paul may have occured earlier than 1966, possibly as early as late 1964.  If you take into consideration that The Who opened for the Beatles once or twice and that Pete eventually became good friends with Pete, then listen to Subsitute and think about this.  Cracked me up.  Anyway, one onther Beatle/Who thing.  Helter Skelter was writen in response to a review of I Can See for Miles, in which the reviewer said something about the song being so loud and desructive that it'll blow your speakers off.  Anyway, that's my knowledge (rammbling) on the subject.  Ta ta.                                            -Jessi  =:o