Re: lennon

In article <20000313165312.27470.qmail@hotmail.com>,
    "Kent Kimes" <kentavo@hotmail.com>  writes:

> I know Pete has shown disdain toward the Beatles and especially McCartney,
> but I can't recall anything about him and Lennon.

What's this?  I am not aware of any long-standing animosity between
Pete and Paul.  I mean, for Kampuchea, Paul asked Pete personally to
join the affair and Pete did so (without any foot dragging as I
understand it), although he was the only one who refused to wear that
god-awful gold lame' suit for "Rockestra".
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,