RE: Home sweet Home, Zepp is Zapped, Roger Stay's in Tune!

> After sampling all of them,apart from Pete's List, I call this
> here one home. It's the one that I like the best and you
> fellow listers are the best Who fans I have ever met or communicated
> with. Thanks.
> regards,
> Derick.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Couldn't agree more.  I venture out to the other
lists, but "there's no place like home"!!

>     Hate to break it to you, but Jimmy Page didn't invent that either.
> Another English
> band, the Creation, and their lead guitarist , Eddie Phillips, was their
> first to set
> bow to electric guitar in 1966.  Their producer was none other than early
> Who
> producer Shel Talmy, and one member of the Creation, Kenny Pickett, became
> Led Zeppelin roadie.
> - Kyle

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  So what you're saying is that Zepp. hasn't done
one thing original???  ;-)  Well that figures!!

> From: "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>
> Subject: Roger smashes Frampton's guitar
> He even went as far as picking up Peter Frampton's guitar at the end of =
> the gig and smashing it in front of a horrified Frampton.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Good for you Rog!!!!  Don't worry about Peter,
he'll get over it.

	Stay in tune,
	Kevin in Vt.