re-major tom's chatroom.

Phil,
    I think you may be right,no you are right. Over at the Pete
Townshend list,I think some measure of unity and friendship was
acheived,since the demise of that, a new one has opened up and one
other has invited new members to join. Plus there's Alt.Music Who.and
odds and sods After sampling all of them,apart from Pete's List, I call this
here one home. It's the one that I like the best and you
fellow listers are the best Who fans I have ever met or communicated
with. Thanks.
regards,
Derick.