Re: Stampede

> Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 00:28:03 EST
> From: KGT2594@aol.com
> Subject: Re: Stampede
>
> In a message dated 3/9/00 9:58:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> towser26@surfree.com writes:
>
> << I'm selling an ULTRA RARE LP "Stampede" Live double LP of music of the
> famous Cincinnati concert December 3, 1979 where 11 Who fans were killed and
> many were injured.
>
> if interested go here to bid:
>

> You know, you're a sick fuck trying to capitalize on the tragic elements of
> this show.
>
> 1. This is a lousy boot.
> 2. This was a lousy show.
> 3. If you're not really trying to capitalize on the tragic aspect of this
> show, why the hell did you feel the need to mention that, in your words,
> "many were injured."  Aren't 11 deaths enough for you?  Talk about
> deceptively hyperbolic language!
>
> ChicoTodd

Chico:

Thanks for your input--even though I didn't ask for it. In response to your
rather hostile comments, I am not trying to capitalize on the deaths of
anyone. I am simply trying to sell my record. I don't think that I can undo
the tragedy by selling my record. But thanks very much for your
self-righteousness--dickhead!

P.S. Judging from your comments, it sounds as if you own the album. If it is
as bad as you say, then why do you own it? Could it be that the events at
the concert had something to do with it? Chico Todd, my friend, you are big
fucking hypocrite. Adios!

Your friend, JS-WHO