RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #64

>Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:07:52 -0500
>From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
>
>	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Reminds me of a post on Pete's site where
>someone wrote regarding Page/Who tour...something like "I want the Who to
>tour alone, I don't want to hear assholes yelling "ROCK AND ROLL !!!"  ;-)

Pththtp :-P.  But they'll feel much better if The Who DOES tour alone, with
the drunken buttheads bellowing "MAGIC BUS !!!" as if they were the first
person ever to appreciate the song?

I've seen it all too often,

Alan
"It's not like bein' possessed or anything...it's just...*I* *do* *my* *job*."
   --Pete Townshend