selling stuff to pay for Who tickets

Hi all.  I'm selling a couple of "imports" in order to offset the cost of
Who tickets in August.  The first items for sale are:

The Who: Woodstock (little over an hour, soundboard)
The Who: Live At Fillmore East (ragged but right audience I'm sure)
Pink Floyd: Total Eclipse (4-CD booklet style box set 1967-1990)
Van Halen: Rocks The Beer Hall (2-CD board from 1995)
Radiohead: Moonstruck (1-CD radio broadcast from O.K. Tour)

I'll take bids for the next 7 days and the highest bidders will get the
goods.  Free shipping.

Thanks,

Jon

get a free CD from the band Third Of Never at thirdofnever@hotmail.com