Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #63

Reply to the Denis's story -

WOW!!! I can't believe you actually got to meet Roger.  How exciting.  I only
dream of that happening to me.  I am so glad to hear that he was so nice and
giving to his fans.  I thought he would be but you  know how you hear stories
from some people that say he wasn't.  I knew he was a nice guy.  Thanks for
sharing your great story with us.

Gloria

P.S. I also agree with why some people just don't "get" the Who's music.  I
know I am trying to make some of my friends (guys and girls) get into their
stuff, but it's hard when I am such a die hard fan and they act like they are
just another band....its frustrating.  But oh well what can we do????