Ramblings

Dear friends-

A number of us have commented about never tiring of The Who- to wit:
I plopped Who are You into my car Saturday.  Hadn't listened to it for about
10 years.  Right from the first note of "Same Old Song," where Pete slides
the pick down the neck between the E and A string.  I'm hooked again!  His
second solo in that song- time for "11" on the volume control.  Question:
Pete doesn't sing lead on any of the songs on "Who are You."  Is this unique?

I've heard on WXRT in Chicago that Page has been quoted that the tour of TED
and him and the BC is ridiculous.  No truth to the rumor.  Only baseball and
football stadiums could satisfy ticket demand, IMHO.  Every show I've seen by
our guys has been The Who alone, or 20 minutes of a warm up act before they
hit the stage.  Hope it's The Who only.  They played 2:15 at the HOB in
November, and they only scratched the surface of their material.

Lastly, the friend who wanted the opening chords to Pinball Wizard... E-mail
me, and I'll tab it for you, or, if you want chord diagrams, let me know of a
fax number and I'll fax the same old song to you.

The best!
Evanston John