Re: ChicoTodd in Eureka

ChicoTodd wrote:
>I wish I had.  I was living in Eureka, CA, at the time, cutting my teeth
as a
>TV reporter.  That's more than five hours from Berkeley, and I was literally
>making less than six bucks an hour.  My wife was getting her teaching
>credential and working about 20 hours a week in a local tourist trap gift
>shop.  Would that such a tour might happen now that we're reasonably
>well-paid adults! (Of course, it might!)

Eureka!  Beautiful place.  Our software runs in the business office of their
local newspaper (The Times Standard).  I've been there twice in the last 10
years.  Humboldt County, I believe.

Small world!

Joe

Joe Lewinski, ICANON
Tel: 610.313.1850 Fax: 610.313.1848

NEWZware™ is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.