Re: never played live..

In a message dated 3/3/00 8:32:13 AM Pacific Standard Time, dave@thewho.net
writes:

<< And if you attended one of the two Berkeley shows then you were in for a
 treat as that was two outstanding shows. Probably the best of the tour.

 Dave... >>

I wish I had.  I was living in Eureka, CA, at the time, cutting my teeth as a
TV reporter.  That's more than five hours from Berkeley, and I was literally
making less than six bucks an hour.  My wife was getting her teaching
credential and working about 20 hours a week in a local tourist trap gift
shop.  Would that such a tour might happen now that we're reasonably
well-paid adults! (Of course, it might!)

ChicoTodd (Writing from home)