No Subject

I am actually, quite a big Police fan... but I never noticed such simmilarities... Well, I'll listen more carefully next time...
ilya
Heard the Police's Synchronicity, Part II on the radio today for the first
time in ahwile, and thought it has a certain Who quality to it: ringing
chords, somewhat chaotic drumming.
What really struck me was the device of constructing a string of different
chords around the same bass notes/chord base that Pete often uses. Anybody
agree?

Kent Kimes
Writer
245 Perimeter Centery Parkway, 4th Floor
678-320-7254 Phone
678-320-4889 Fax
kkimes@onestop.com