No Page ? / Who tour ? Good !

Screw Jimmy Page. If He thinks that it's so terrible to be associated
with The Who even in error then He can go screw himself. There's the
typical frigging Rock star attitude for you. Why not say that it's
simply not going to happen ? Instead Page is quoted as saying that
it's a nasty, malicious rumour etc, etc....... Why be so derogatory ?
I'm sorry Page I've admired your music and talents over the years
but you need a lesson in public relations. I'm amazed that He's even
willing to credit Moonie for coming up with the Led Zeppelin name.
Even if this tour had come about I was willing to give it some credit,
but now  realise The Who don't need all this crap.
Regards
Derick.