Avartar shipping

    I just ordered the Avartar box set from eelpie before reading all this
stuff about the expensive shipping.  On my oder reciept, it says that
shipping was only 4 pounds, with the whole thing converting to about $70.00.
Did I do something incorrectly, or is there some other shipping cost tacked
on later?  Please help, I'm very confused.

    By the way, Pete Townshend and Jimmy Page are two of my idols; seeing
them together onstage would be a dream come true...

-Lorin