Re: The Who In March

Brian:

>March 1990 (10 Years Ago)
>
>On the 10th, The Who appear together on "Aspel & Co."
>(ITV - British Television) miming to "Join Together"
>and "I Can See For Miles".

   I'm not sure if you've ever seen the segment, but,
both of these songs were performed live.

>March 1980 (20 Years Ago)
>
>The Who begin their 1980 European tour at the Grugahalle
>in Essen, Germany on the 27th. This show is televised
>throughout Europe.

   It appears you've confused the telecast with the
Essen show from 28 March *'81*. Also, Klemens Jager's
"Concert Guide" site lists (with a reprinted article)
of *2* shows at the Grugahalle in 1980. If this is
correct, then the first tourdate would have been
the 26th.

Stoo