Roger's comments on his mates

I was listening to Q104 (NY) Wednesday morning and they played a short audio clip from Roger before playing a song for his birthday (sounded like a recent clip). Roger went on at length in describing how Pete Townshend and John Entwistle were the most important people in his life other than his wife and kids. He mentioned that since The Who consumed his life for 15 straight years that he built relationships with Pete and John that would stand the test of time. He said something to the effect that "I know this sounds corny but I would die for these guys if I had to". I was glad to hear it - sounds like they're ready for a tour!

Vinman