Re: Summer Tour News

GLoduca@aol.com wrote:

> A report on WCSX out of Detroit this morning.  TED will be touring with the
> Black Crows, featuring Jimmy Paige this summer.
>
> So start boning up on your Crows and find the binoculars, sounds like a big
> ass stadium tour.

	You forget the tad fact that The Who are going to be playing WITH
them!!  I just heard the annoncement this morning myself!!
	It's going to be The Who, Jimmy Page & the Black Crows for at least 30
shows!!!  I don't know how many shows The Who are going to be doing
during this whole tour, but at least 30 of them will be with Jimmy Page
& the Black Crows!!!!  It's going to be the damn COOLEST!!!!!!

										Joseph Manfredi