Who BBC LP vinyl and UK CD

Hello folks,

We just received another shipment of the British editions of the Who - Live
BBC stuff - 2 LP vinyl and the CD set.

For those that don't know these both have the songs "Man With Money" and the
additional "Spoonful" part of "Shakin' All Over" - which cannot be found on
either of the American versions of the CD (Best Buy or regular version).

If you are interested they are $28 each and then your choice of the following
for shipping:

UPS $6.50 (includes insurance - their rates just went up yet again!)
Priority Mail - $3.70 (insurance is $.85 extra)

We do take credit cards as payment or you can send payment to CVC, PO Box
507, Celina, Ohio 45822.  We have sold quite a few of these already (to some
on this list in fact) for which we thank you very much.

Please let me know if I can be of service to you on this.

Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables
(419)586-6636
(419)586-6763 fax