RE: IOW on TV !!

> From:	Paul G Azzara [SMTP:pazzara@juno.com]
> I have the DVD and it is missing Naked Eye.  The Film "Isle of Wight" has
> Naked eye on it.  One or two songs were also edited.  I belive this is
> what they mean.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Ahhhhh.   What is being shown is the movie
"Listening to You".  This would be the Japanese production where Tommy is
placed at the end of the show rather than in the middle where it originally
occurred.  I don't remember Naked Eye being on this movie either though.
Weren't they about to kick into NE when Pete's equipment shorted out and he
smashed it on the stage and then left?
	Somehow the Japanese accent on the announcer saying " a nice rock
and roll band from Shepardsbush" just doesn't work. ;-).  The video still
kicks ass!  I've copied it (was otherwise unavailable at that time!!! :)
and placed it back in it's original sequence.
	Kevin in VT.