Wellwater Conspiracy, X-mas, etc.

Hello there:
   You wrote:

>i may as well throw in my 2 cents...
>(or pence as i'm in europe)
>
>For me in Ireland,it's extremely  difficult to get boots and perhaps it was
>the same for this guy?
>maybe it's not,but it is a possibility...
>i know i get frustrated when i read other fans webpages listing the 200
>boots they have and i'm lucky to get one a year...
>the who aren't so big over here...the boot shops tend to have 300 expertly
>packaged U2 or Oasis...but maybe 2 who cd's in a year!

   Not sure i understand what you're saying. Certainly i understand being
frustrated at lack of popularity and availability of WHO boots (as opposed
to U2 or Oasis)... but the Lifehouse Chronicles is available to any of us
(we have net access). As i was saying in my post, i have no problem trading
boots, which makes them more available and cheaper to fans, and actually
takes profit AWAY from the bootleggers.
  In any case, i don't have 200 boots, but a good handful, if you'd care to
trade. i can send you a list, if interested send me your list.
   Thanks for joining the great boot debate! peace&anarchy, jeffree