Re:

Hi Inga,
I've been putting together small parties at each of the motel parking
lots, usually very close to the venues. For Tweeter I will be staying at
the Comfort Inn, 4 Fisher St., Foxboro. I believe it's about a mile from
the Tweeter. So, an open invite to all come and gather there at 4 pm.
Unless someone else has a better suggestion. How's the tailgating at the
Tweeter Center? Most venues so far, except Pitt, do not allow too much
of it. We've been meeting and hanging till around 6:30 pm and having a
good time meeting and puttin' a real face to the virtual one! I have met
some amazing folk who lurk about these ng's and "It's all good." So I
hope to see ya there!!!
magik