selfish wish

I must vent a little, as the buzz leading up to the Boston show gets me more
and more excited.  The reviews are getting better, which is leading me to
think about the only time I saw this Who format, which was two Washington,
DC shows in 1982.  I think these two shows were in the first 5 of that tour.
Show #1 was inspired - with a few mistakes.  Show 2 was perfection.  Later
in the tour, folks were complaining of Roger's voice and Pete's detached
air.  By the time I saw the film of the Toronto show, the wheels seem to
have fallen off the cart.

My selfish hope for this tour is that they reach their peak of perfection at
MY show in Boston.  I will be in Sec 7, Row A - about 30 rows back.

I will try not to offend any of you posters who have expressed distaste for
old, stoned, sloppy drunk, young, pedestrian, casual, lazy, early-exiting,
late-arriving, cynical, over-enthusiastic concert goers.  I will monitor my
behavior accordingly.

See you at The Tweeter.