Hey, that's MY Generation you're talking about, Bud

> i agree.  all u old people suck.

Sid:

What are you saying...that we should all die before we get old? How
original...

>  here i am, a somewhat res[ectable teen

Hey, that's YOUR problem. Don't blame us for that. Live a little.

>, who is supposed to be the
> bad one at concerts, and all these old people stoned
> and drunk are wandering around or falling over

Oh what a stereotype. And an untrue one, too. I've been smoking pot since
1969 and have yet to once wander around and/or fall over. Instead, I'm a
respectable (and respected, believe it or not) business man with a daughter
about to enter a very good college, and I'm even a Notary. Never lost
everything, never had to go to a rehab, never in jail. So deal with that.

> u wonder y the world is screwd, its cause of people

Hey, we KNOW why the world is screwed. WE were the ones trying to save it,
remember? Some of us still are, and the rest are Republicans...

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
                         George W. Bush, Presidential Candidate

                    Cheers                  ML