RE: Full bladder, stamina, Generational lines

> [O'Neal, Kevin W.]  People, people, people (well, guys).  All you
> need is a CamelPak.  Slide that puppy down your pant leg.  When the need
> arises, flip the fill-top open and,....well......Problem solved!

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Just to be clear, I've never tried this.  It was
Keets who taught me this.  Keets, does this really work???

> Yeah, a little worrysome.  That's really aerobic exercise out there,
> though,
> and you'd have to get up some blood pressure to do it.  Problem is if it
> gets to dangerous levels.  Best not to sit down when it's still going on,
> either.  Athletes cool down by walking.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I've been thinking along these same lines, that
rock musicians really need to be highly toned athletes.  At least if you're
playing with the type of energy The Who plays with.
	Ironically enough, consistent exercise does wonders to combat High
Blood Pressure.  Hopefully as the tour progresses this will become less of a
problem.

> Guy over on O&S says it was Zak who looked wiped out.  Hard work out
> there,
> and he's older than Moon ever got.
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Yeah, I saw *that*.  He's young.  He'll bounce
back allot faster then the older boys.

> Subject: Re: Subject: RE: It takes all kinds to make a true rock concert
> experience!!!! I want it all!!!!!!!!
> Hmmm.  Something of a "My Generation" problem here?
> keets

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  My Generation........Your
Generation.............His Generation............Her Generation.
	It's time to join the Who Generation!!!

	Stay in Tune, and stay positive!!
	Kevin in VT.