Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #167

Ok -  I am still reeling from last night's show in Det.  WOW - I felt like it
was all a dream.  Were they not awesome????  I don't think they could have
been any better.  I can't believe I got to hear a version like that of Won't
Get Fooled Again in my lifetime.  Roger looked amazing with that unbuttoned
shirt and unbelievable buff chest.  I was in the 14th row but wish I could
have been in 1st.  It still wasn't close enough for me.  But I wanted to know
since I am so sad now that its over about the Toronto concert in Oct.
Toronto is so close and I want to see them again.  Does anyone know how I can
get tix???  Any help would be great.  Great set list but a few I would have
liked on there are Love Reign O'er Me, Join Together, Long Live Rock, I Can
See For Miles.

Gloria