RE: It takes all kinds to make a true rock concert experience!!!! I want it all!!!!!!!!

> i agree.  all u old people suck.  here i am, a
> somewhat res[ectable teen, who is supposed to be the
> bad one at concerts, and all these old people stoned
> and drunk are wandering around or falling over
> themselves.  its sad.  no offense to baby boomers, but
> u wonder y the world is screwd, its cause of people
> like them, the 60-70 year old pot heads.  its sad.
> Sid in Chicago

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I'm sorry, but I can't get into bashing fellow
fans.  People "get off" in different ways.  It's not for you or anyone else
to judge what the correct way is. I find lumping all people into categories
to be pathetic.  As long as the person isn't bothering you (or dumping beer
on you), why do you give a fuck.  Those "pot heads" are probably laughing at
your youth and innocence/ignorance.  Who knows, maybe after a few years of
college you'll see things differently.  Until then, just try and open your
mind and understand that those "old people who suck", and "pot heads", and
people who are "screwing the world" are there for the same reason you are.
They love The Who.  Who knows, maybe you can learn something from them.  Try
sparking up a conversation.
	Funny, I don't see any of those people writing derogatory posts
about *you* Sid.

	Let it be.
	Kevin in VT.