RE: It takes all kinds to make a true rock concert experience!!!! I want it all!!!!!!!!

i agree.  all u old people suck.  here i am, a
somewhat res[ectable teen, who is supposed to be the
bad one at concerts, and all these old people stoned
and drunk are wandering around or falling over
themselves.  its sad.  no offense to baby boomers, but
u wonder y the world is screwd, its cause of people
like them, the 60-70 year old pot heads.  its sad.

Sid in Chicago

--- "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
wrote:

> > From: "C Bogs" <moonshineboy99@hotmail.com>
> >   I'm so excited my nipples are hard!
> > - -cpb
> >
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  You had my interest until I
> realized you are a
> guy! ;-)
>
> > From: Bryan Wawzenek <brazenek@yahoo.com>
> > Although I do agree with some of you that young
> people
> > can be really annoying at concerts (with the
> whistling
> > and "wooooo's" during quiter moments),
> >
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Booooooo!  That's a stereotype.
>
> >  I was
> > more annoyed and disgusted by what I saw 50 and 40
> > year olds doing.
> >
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  All of them?
>
> >   Many of them were completely stoned
> > off their asses
> >
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  So what?
>
> > or drunk beyond belief.
> >
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Beyond belief???  You need to
> get out more.
>
> > One bald guy in fornt of me spilled beer all over
> everyone around
> > him
> >
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Bet that made him popular.
> Sounds like you have
> a thing against bald guys.  What, are you like at
> the "perfect age" or
> something??
>
> > and the proceeded to moves his hand wildly in
> > front of him, barely missing clobbering some fans
> in
> > front of him.
> >
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Hey, he missed!  Give him some
> credit!  Sounds
> like he was getting off!
>
> >  It was a pathetic sight to see (and
> > also mind-boggling:
> >
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Again, you need to get out
> more.
>
> > why would anyone pay that kind of
> > money to see the who and then get so plastered so
> they
> > won't remember any of what went on?).
> >
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I'm sure he came away with an
> "impression".
> Enjoyment is in the eye of the beholder,
> or....beerholder in this case ;-).
>
> >   I guess it just
> > goes to show that idiots know no boundaries of
> age.
> >
> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Now *that's* true!
>
> 	Here's hoping you'll understand if my eyes look
> like tail lights,
> and I spill my beer !!  ;-)
>
> 	Kevin in VT.

=====
Life is a dark, desolate plain.  Life is also a bright and shinning garden.  Which one you live is up to you.--bJb