Concert merchandise

Good morning, shoppers!

Here's a partial list of the merchandise for sale at the Chicago
concert. Obviously, it may be different where you see the Who.

T-shirts: most $30

- Pete's guitar smashing silhouette (like thewhodirect.com logo) over
red and blue circles on front, Union Jack/stars & stripes/maple leaf
design on back with list of tour cities (including Toronto
!?)(without dates) circling the design, on white shirt.

- same as above, except with blank back and red trim around the neck
and sleeves. ($35)

- Odds & Sods cover on front, photo of Bob Pridden in football helmet
(from O&S back cover) on back, on khaki shirt.

- The Who Sell Out cover on front, back cover on back, on gray shirt.

- Flyer of old Who show, maybe something similar on the back, on black shirt

- Live At Leeds article from NME (I think), on reddish-maroon shirt.

- At least one or two others.

Program: $20

- 40 pages (counting front and back), Live At Leeds-type cover,
obviously lots of pictures, early through recent, text by Matt Kent
(which I haven't read yet), lots of pictures of not-so-common record
sleeves including singles, imports, and bootlegs, plus full page ads
for Blues To The Bush, Lifehouse Chronicles, and UnAmerican (the
opening band).

Lifehouse Chronicles (6 CD box set): $90

UnAmerican CD: $15

Autographed Poster of John Entwistle art: $15

- 24" x 18" (I'm guessing), head portraits of the four original
members. Seemed like a good price, if you like that sort of thing.

Also black jacket, gray fishing cap, black baseball cap, blue mug, a
lighter, pins. I usually don't get this kind of stuff, so I didn't
get all the prices.

Other notes:

- Some of the booths took credit cards.

- One of the radio station booths had free big black & white
Lifehouse posters ("from the record company"). When I asked for one,
they said they were out but were getting more later. When I went
back, they were out again. If someone would be so kind as to get one
for me, I'd be happy to pay for postage plus a little extra for your
effort. You might want to look for these as soon as the doors/gates
open.

Jim