Chicago setlist; Where the Deadheads Are; Concert behavior

>I Can't Explain, Substitute, Anyway Anyhow Anywhere, Relay, My Wife,
>Baba O'Riley, The Seeker, Don't Even Know Myself, Getting In Tune, You
>Better You Bet, Pinball Wizard, The Real Me, Magic Bus, Behind Blue
>Eyes, Who Are You, 5:15, Won't Get Fooled Again
>
>Encore: The Kids Are Alright, Let's See Action, My Generation

Ty:

I notice no new songs. Damn! I've VERY disappointed.

> [O'Neal, Kevin W.]  They can be a peculiar bunch.  I think most of
>the "dandelion tufts" end up at the Phish shows these days.  At least there
>is that!

Kevin:

There's just as many at Widespread shows. The parking lot scene and all.

> I wouldn't know though.  Rat Dog was my first "dead-like"

I saw The Dead at their only SC date ever, Halloween night 1985. A great
band to see live, but I felt no need to follow the band or join any drum
circle, or sell beads for that matter.

>I never went to one show.  I even have a pretty good "kooky dance"!     No,

OK, so imagine that dance to Still Crazy After All These Years.

>more annoyed and disgusted by what I saw 50 and 40
>year olds doing.  Many of them were completely stoned
>off their asses or drunk beyond belief.

Bryan:

There's no excuse for getting too loaded at a show either, nor is there an
age limit on stupid behavior, but generally stoned people are fairly quiet
and nonconfrontational, occasionally breathing a faint "Wooow!" or "Cool!"
but that's about it.

>in fornt of me spilled beer all over everyone around

That was probably the beer. Beer at a concert is stupid, because it makes
you have to leave the show rather often.

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"
                           George W. Bush, Presidential candidate

        Cheers                 ML