RE: It takes all kinds to make a true rock concert experience!!!! I want it all!!!!!!!!

> From: "C Bogs" <moonshineboy99@hotmail.com>
>   I'm so excited my nipples are hard!
> - -cpb

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  You had my interest until I realized you are a
guy! ;-)

> From: Bryan Wawzenek <brazenek@yahoo.com>
> Although I do agree with some of you that young people
> can be really annoying at concerts (with the whistling
> and "wooooo's" during quiter moments),

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Booooooo!  That's a stereotype.

>  I was
> more annoyed and disgusted by what I saw 50 and 40
> year olds doing.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  All of them?

>   Many of them were completely stoned
> off their asses

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  So what?

> or drunk beyond belief.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Beyond belief???  You need to get out more.

> One bald guy in fornt of me spilled beer all over everyone around
> him

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Bet that made him popular.  Sounds like you have
a thing against bald guys.  What, are you like at the "perfect age" or
something??

> and the proceeded to moves his hand wildly in
> front of him, barely missing clobbering some fans in
> front of him.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Hey, he missed!  Give him some credit!  Sounds
like he was getting off!

>  It was a pathetic sight to see (and
> also mind-boggling:

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Again, you need to get out more.

> why would anyone pay that kind of
> money to see the who and then get so plastered so they
> won't remember any of what went on?).

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I'm sure he came away with an "impression".
Enjoyment is in the eye of the beholder, or....beerholder in this case ;-).

>   I guess it just
> goes to show that idiots know no boundaries of age.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Now *that's* true!

	Here's hoping you'll understand if my eyes look like tail lights,
and I spill my beer !!  ;-)

	Kevin in VT.