ready to rock, thank you

Thanks to all who provided reviews of the Chicago show.  Especially Shannon Dell who is doing a great job keeping thewho.net/news up to date.  I am losing sleep waiting for the 7/3 Boston show.  There have been some reports of bad sound.  Was this due to the venue, the PA or both?  Any opinions?

I unloaded my previously purchased not-so-great seats to some non-Who-heads at a deep discount to them.  I am not sad.  It is only money.  Now I can enjoy my late-purchased much better seat and sing, dance and scream like a fool without fear that my non-Who-head friends will tell tales on me.  Who knows, I might even be able to convert them.

Jeff in Massachusetts