Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #165

Although I do agree with some of you that young people
can be really annoying at concerts (with the whistling
and "wooooo's" during quiter moments), I must say that
while I was having the absolute time of my life
watching the who kick off their tour yesterday I was
more annoyed and disgusted by what I saw 50 and 40
year olds doing.  Many of them were completely stoned
off their asses or drunk beyond belief.  One bald guy
in fornt of me spilled beer all over everyone around
him and the proceeded to moves his hand wildly in
front of him, barely missing clobbering some fans in
front of him.  It was a pathetic sight to see (and
also mind-boggling: why would anyone pay that kind of
money to see the who and then get so plastered so they
won't remember any of what went on?).  I guess it just
goes to show that idiots know no boundaries of age.

P.S.  The concert f**cking rocked!  I am in even more
awe of their talents...if that was possible.