CHICAGO RULES!!

Just woke up this morning after last nights Who show,
and all i can say is Wow.  Wow.  the songs were
incredible...magic bus....baba.....blue eyes....all of
them...for all of use who were there last night, it
was an experieince to remember.  my only complain is
that i was unable to cook my hot dogs after the show
trying to get out of the parking lot, damn tinly park
ordinance forbidding tailgating.  but other then that,
in fact, ignoreing that. i was in heaven.  i feel
privliged and lucky to be able to have seen them in
concert.  the kids are truely, alright.

Sid in Heaven in Chicago

=====
Life is a dark, desolate plain.  Life is also a bright and shinning garden.  Which one you live is up to you.--bJb