Re: A little perspective is needed. Life is short.

>Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 01:08:34 -0400
>From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
>
>	Go talk to a Dead fan if you don't believe me.
>	They may not show it, but they're in pain.
>	Someday, hopefully not for 20-30+ years, we'll be in pain.
>
>	So I say, don't listen to all the shit.
>	Don't listen to all the nay sayers.
>	Don't listen to all the negativity.

Or as someone once wrote,

"Don't listen to people talk
Don't listen to them sell their souls
Don't listen to me or words from men above
Don't hear it in your needs and don't hear it in your greeds,
Just hear it in the sound of time passing."

I may as well say it now, before the first note of the tour is
played, to those about to rock (sorry :-) the same thing I said in
'96 and '97 to people who were about to see them for the first time:
someday you will realize your good fortune to be alive to see The Who
play live.  In the short generational space of our time, those
Quad-tour first-timers are now the experienced ones introducing their
little brothers and sisters to the music. Those who see them this
go-round, in this configuration, could be the last.  For now -- go,
enjoy, and try to keep up with Kevin :-).

God bless The Who and all who sail in her,
Alan
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."