From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
To: CaptainSpaulding@ameritech.net
Sent: June 23, 2000 1:54:15 PM GMT
Subject: Who
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: message/delivery-status; name="Attachment1-message/delivery-status"

-- BEGIN included message

A band doesn't need new songs to be creatively viable.  They are musicians.
As such PLAYING music is a creative process.  If you want to compare The Who
(at this advanced age)to others; try BB King, Koko Taylor, Buddy Guy, etc.
If they can play with the fire and virtuosity that they are capable of -
they (and we) deserve the chance to hear and see them play.  There is no
need to invent new rhythmic structures, riffs and lyrics to hang their
playing on.  The classic, simple stuff does that just fine.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot:  Bite me.

Jeff

-- END included message