Don't worry be Happy ! Not too long now.

Hey Kevin,
          You make a good point which is worth remembering,The Who are
truly the ultimate Live band and that goes without saying. What many
people don't realise is precisely what you have said. The Who give it
their all.I honestly beleive that no other band works this hard for it's
money.They perform like no others,give blood sweat and tears and have
the stamina and energy of which you have already spoken. How they do it
is really the eighth wonder of the world! Fans, you will not be sorry.
You are in for the greatest Rock spectacle there is and ever will be.
I remember the second concert at Charlton in London when it pissed down
all day. the Who risked electric shock,Daltrey and Townshend were slipping
and sliding all over the place,they could have been hurt. What did they do?
they got down on their hands and knees and WIPED the frigging stage with
their towels ! They could have had a roadie do it.
And went on to play the best gig I have ever seen them play to date !
I'll never ever forget that night. 75,000 Who fans waited all day in
the pouring rain and mud to see the Who. They were still there at the
end celebrating a fantastic concert. I thank God I was one of them!
All this is just part of what makes them so great and the sort of thing
you could expect from them. Thanks to The Who for so many great years
and let's have many  more!
Regards,
Derick
PS. See you at PNC,Boston and DC on the first leg.