Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #162

>Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:01:11 -0700
>From: jeff <jdworks@execpc.com>
>Subject: Poor Man Blues... in Chicago!
>
>Hey gang:
>
>    Deciding to make the best of it, i invite any list members attending
>this show to show up early (afternoon) and look for me. i'll post a better
>description closer to the show, but i plan on having a red pickup truck
>with a "WHO" banner of some sort... Union Jack flag, probably... flying

I may try to swing by, but I'm not sure how much before the show I'll
be able to get there.

In fact, can anyone tell me how to get to the World Theatre (from any major
interstate)?  Or a pointer to a URL that might have a map would be fine.
I've been avoiding tracking down their webpage, because I might learn where
my seats are, and I've been afraid to find out just how badly my local
ticketmaster screwed me -- long story that I didn't vent to the group due
to the fact that I just wanted to shut it out of my mind.  I guess it'll
be time to face the music soon, and I hope it (the music) will wash away
my anger.

So, where is this place?

	Thanks,
	Bill

/* Bill Sherman  (wsherman@ncsa.uiuc.edu)                                */
/* National Center for Supercomputing Applications                       */
/* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                            */
/*     Og - "You want to do mankind a real service?  Tell funnier jokes" */
/*  Spinner - "but facts don't always reveal the truth"                  */
/*      Robin - "Yeah, but I always figure that's the writers' fault"    */