response to Captain Spaulding

If they do produce new songs on tour, then this tour is worth it.  It is
also worth it to see the band in it's almost original form.  The Who are so
far ahead of Zeppelin and the Stones in creativity and performance ability,
it's not even funny.  The thing about the Who is that there stuff from 1971
sounds fresh today, Zeppelin circa '71 sounds like Zeppelin '71....not, it
sounds like Willie Dixon '71.

The fact that the greatest live band ever is on the road is a glimmer of
hope to those of us who make their living trying to play meaningful rock
and roll.  I live in North Carolina, and I'm eeking out a living playing my
songs in my band, a  band that would never have happend if the Who hadn't
happend.

I agree with most of your points, but let's just wait and see if something
new comes out of it, and then we can tear the best rock band ever apart for
going out and playing the best rock songs ever.

How dare they!

Jon Dawson