Let the barbies fly; a nucular threat

> I gather from the accompanying article that this is a one off custom set

Denis:

A truly bizarre example of 20th century culture. I'm not sure if I should
thank you or not; I have the feeling this is the sort of image which will
stick in your head like Tom Cruise sliding across the floor in his
underwear (evoked anything one hears Old Time Rock And Roll by Bob Seger).

> 	[O'Neal, Kevin W.] You must have really enjoyed this past Sunday's
> Doonsburry Comic Strip !!  ;-)

Absolutely! As much as his most recent speech, in which he derides Clinton
for the theft of "new-cue-ler" secrets.

"I know it's hard to put food on your family."
                         George W. Bush, Presidential candidate

                     Cheers                                ML