3 TICKETS TO CAMDEN CONCERT

3 TICKETS.....SECTION 204  ROW V  SEATS 35, 36, 37  FOR A PRICE OF $300.00
TOTAL...EMAIL  ME PRIVATELY.......

-- BEGIN included message

>Anyone know, or can find out, if while they are in New York or California,
>if they might be on Letterman, Leno, or Saturday Night Live?

I checked the schedules today but didn't see them listed.  Wouldn't hurt to
watch, though, just in case.  They've been know to show up without any
announcement.  Jon Stewart apparently cancelled another guest to get Roger
on just after the NYC press conference.

keets