re- time warp

Dunno about you Kevin But Everywhere I go I see a post by SCHRADE ! The
Guy's like everywhere and His info is always right! Take a housepoint
Scott!! You are probably going thru a little re-adjustment after having the
family over,a little post traumatic family hangover? And keets is
absolutely right ! Why do socks dissappear in the Washing ? Mine do !
I think this tour is having effects on me over which I have no control.
Lets see 12 days and counting for my first show. I can't wait!
Regards,
Derick.