Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #156

> Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:54:06 EDT
> From: REDTHING2@aol.com
> Subject: Behind Blue Eyes. Boston Garden April 10, 1976.
>
> Hello,
>

> Can someone please help me.Im looking for a scan/JPEG of the front and
back on
> a Who boot with the title Behind Blue Eyes.It's Boston Garden April 10,
1976.
> Please help if you can and email to redthing2@aol.com.
>
> Thanx
> Scott

If your boot says "April 10, 1976" for that particular concert, then it's
got the wrong date on it. The original show was on March 9, when Moon
unexpectedly keeled over (not a pretty sight from the 4th row). Things got
pretty nasty in there, but they made good on their replacement show on April
1, 1976.

Corkface
corkface@delphi.com