Thanks!

Thanks for all who tried to cheer me up!It helped
alot!I have a question about the meeting in the
parking lot for the concert at the E-Center,does it
matter how old you are or does evreybody meet there?I
am not calling anybody age age byist but everybody I
talk to on the internet says I have great taste in
music,but when they meet me in person they don't want
to talk to me,because usually they find I am youunger
then them.

      Thanks,
            Jess in Jersey