Say it ain't so!

Okay I'm having a bad day!Like many of you I was so
pyshced to hear the Who were going on tour.This
upcoming tour will be my first concert, let alone a
Who concert!So I made sure I had good tickets.A friend
of my uncle's gave me a pair of 4th row tickets on
Pete's side I was glowing for a week!But yesterday my
mom was bringing me the tickets when(unknown to me)she
saw one of my brothers friends holding tickets for the
same concert at the E-Center.So she thought she was
helping me out when she so politely exchanged my 4th
row tickets for 2 LAWN
tickets!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!It
hurts just to talk about it!Since I thought I had good
seat for the concert, a week ago I invested all of my
money on a trip.

So here I am no money to upgrade my tickets and no way
of getting my good tickets back.Somebody cyber pinch
me and tell me it's not happening!

  In A Daze!
-Jess in Jersey