Getting off list/Tickets/Toronto

I had to laugh when I read about being on the list for life! Yeah Carl
old bud I guess you're trapped here,to borrow a line from the Eagles,
'you can check out anytime you like but You can never leave' !!
I got tickets for WPB by turning up at Specs music store just 15 minutes
before they went on sale,(it's like only a block from my home) and got
great seats! No hassles,waiting or anything! I can't beleive some of
the comments and frustrations people have been posting,why torture
yourselves when you could have simply done what I did ?
The Who have always been pretty big in Toronto,always a sellout etc...
I find it hard to accept this economy reason as why they are canceling.
This tour has been the most expensive tour for all of us,yet many fans
are buying tickets way above the cost price from brokers Why? Again I had no
trouble getting good seats.(not front row but good).I'm sorry for the fans
in Toronto,I know you were all really looking forward to
the concert,let's hope something can work out in your favour soon.
Regards,
Derick.