The Streets of Philadelphia

        Friends,

        This is a request for tourist help from Philadelphia residents.  My
girlfriend and I are flying in to Philadelphia (from Ottawa, Canada) to see
the show.  We've never been to Philly and would like to know:

        1)  What are some reasonably-priced hotels in the downtown area?
        2)  What is the best way to get to the venue in Camden from downtown?
        3)  What are the "must-see" tourist locations in Philadelphia?

        Any help you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.  You can
email me privately.  (Sorry about the lack of Who-content.)

"Canada?  I don't even know what street it's on."  -Al Capone
Best,
Greg Fraser