Re: Tickets

Frankie Driscoll <frankiedj1972@hotmail.com> wrote
why are you camping out at ticketmaster
> outlets? Get a credit card, buy them from ticketmaster online when they go
> onsale. You have a much better shot at getting good seats.

Drew w
Actually I have to disagree, Saturday morning I was ready to get online
order my tickets with about $315 to spend for the best seats.  Well at
9:59:30 the server was already slow and jam packed with others who had the
same idea as I did.
I tried for at least an hour, They werent even offering the $150 seats
because of the brokers.  SO i thought $120 should be good.  Well a half hour
later after I finally got a recommendation from them for 2 seats together
all they offered me as the SUpposed best seats available were 2 seats at $55
a piece in section 301!!!!!!!  That was the Handicap section!!!! Way up on
the Left side.  So I stormed out of my house and went down to this local
tattoo/clothing store which was a ticketmaster outlet.
The two girls who helped me couldnt have been nicer, they went out of their
way to help me, No line here. Granted being in a different city from where
the event is helps tremendously.
But  they managed to get me $77 seats in section4 row P on the floor.( row N
sold as I was standing there talking to her!!!)  Which isnt great but its a
hell of a lot better than what the freaking computer was offering me.  So I
would explore every option if possible: for those of you without tickets.
drew w