Re: Why not a World Tour?

Discussions have pretty much pointed out that it's an economics problem.
Roger said they didn't make anything on the Quad tour, and only ran it long
enough to get their cost back.  In order to do a world tour, they have to
haul people and equipment around at considerable expense, so any gigs they
got would have to at lease pay the costs.  If they don't think they can make
back the costs, then it's unlikely they'll come.  On the other hand, I
expect they might be open to well-run charity benefits like the recent Robin
Hood Foundation show where their expenses were covered.

keets