Re: Who gathering

> > Is Reggie's (CNN Center) anywhere near the actual concert venue ?
>
> My question too, because I will definitely be there and hoped to see you
> again, and Brian, Bruce, Keets, and (hopefully) lots more list members. For
> me, at least, the gathering is easily as much fun as the concert, and
> despite the 6 hour drive I'm going to make a genuine effort to get there
> ASAP in order to have as much of it as possible. Brian, you've GOT to be
> there...you're the one person on the list most members want to meet, you
> know.

Wouldn't miss it for the world.  Oh and Reggie's (in CNN Center) is so
close to the Phillips Arena that you can get there without going
outside.  Phillips Arena and CNN Center are located right where The Omni
used to be at the intersection of Spring and Techwood.

	-Brian in Atlanta
	 The Who This Month!
	 http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm